The Netherlands operates a highly regulated environment for corporations, partnerships and privately-owned businesses.
The foundation of the Dutch corporate regime centres on compulsory reporting in regard of financial statements, the audit and publication thereof.
dutcHHaven works with specialist professionals (lawyers, fiscalists, accountants) able to supply the expertise you require.
With a detailed understanding of your requirements, dutcHHaven will ensure you have access to high-quality expertise able to assist with:
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Periodic (management) reporting
- Expense accounting
- Tax filing and interaction with the Dutch tax authority (belastingdienst)
- Application for a wage-tax number (loonbelastingnummer)
- Set-up and/or management of pay-roll administration
- Fiscal advice
Understand client situation and high-level requirements
Discuss scope of accounting services needed
Introduce client to candidate accounting service providers
Review accountant proposal to provide services
Support client in finalising service agreement with accountant