Immigration Law 


Are you or do you know someone that is having complications with their residence permit? 
Or do you want to bring your partner or family member to the Netherlands?  
dutcHHaven is the right place to be!  


We handle regular applications as well as applications for a short stay visa. 
Regular applications 
We can support you in making an application for a regular residence permit. Such a permit is linked to a purpose of stay, for example stay with partner with MVV, family reunification without MVV (art. 8 EVRM), or stay as (partner of) an EU national.  

We are happy to assist you in this procedure.

Short stay visa  

 For a stay in the Netherlands of less than three months to family or for tourist purposes, a Schengen visa must be applied for. The purpose of such a visa is not to permanently settle in the Netherlands. In the event that the Dutch representation refuses to issue the visa, an objection can be made to this.


We are happy to assist you in this procedure.

The main languages in the office and in correspondence are Dutch and English. Additionally, dutcHHaven specialists are able to communicate with clients in: 

For more information or to make an appointment please call or send us an e-mail.  
T: 3120 - 705 81 78